5 Ideas for a Complete Garage Makeover
If you’re like most families, your garage is a place of clutter. Old yard decorations, long-forgotten tools, unknown critters lurking in corners – all perfectly normal signs that you’re a regular garage owner. But let’s be real for a moment. Most of us don’t have an icky garage because we want to. We’re just lazy and it’s an easy place to plop our junk.
Fortunately, your garage doesn’t have to be a place of dread. With a little creativity, you can turn your garage space into just about anything.
Here are a few ideas to get your creativity flowing:
1) Make it a bedroom. Yep – that’s right. By installing insulation and finishing the walls and floor, your garage is no different than your upstairs bedroom. You could even install a bathroom
2) Is limited space within your home preventing you from buying workout equipment? Then how about turning your garage into a home gym? Asides from the cost of fitness equipment, this is probably one of the most affordable and simple garage conversions you could do.
3) For all those wine connoisseurs out there, a garage door winery is a great alternative to a more expensive wine cellar.
4) Transform it into a home theater. Don’t be scared away with how expensive this one sounds. With a few small modifications and a cheap projector, you’ll be on your way to a garage movie theater in no time.
5) Start your very own greenhouse in the garage. A standalone greenhouse is exactly on the cheap side, so why not make your own?
Of course, you could just leave it as a regular garage. Just be sure to keep it clean!
Comments are closed.