If your garage door will no longer open and has come off its tracks, it’s time to call El Dorado Hills Garage Door Repair. This is the type of repair that needs to be handled immediately, for several reasons. If your off-track garage door won’t open and your car is inside, that’s obviously a situation you’ll want to fix as soon as possible. You might have to use Uber or Lyft for that day, but our 24/7 service technicians can get your door back on track sooner than you think.
Don’t Keep Trying to Use a Damaged Door
If your off-track door is stuck somewhere between open and closed, do not try to keep using it! You could cause more damage, leading to more repairs. The security issue of having the door stuck open is another reason you’ll want to call us right away.
It Can Be Easy to Tell Your Door is Damaged
If you see or hear any of the following from your garage door, stop using it and give us a call:
- Excessive squeaking, grinding, or rattling sounds when opening or closing the door is hard to miss. It could mean there are mechanical issues or misaligned parts.
- If your garage door becomes harder to open or close, it may be a sign of problems with springs, cables, or the opener mechanism.
- Check if the door appears crooked or has gaps when closed. This could tell us there are structural issues or a misaligned track.
- Dents, cracks, or warped sections on the door can affect its function and durability.
- If the garage door often malfunctions, gets stuck, or stops working it could be several parts. You’ll need a professional to take a look and diagnose the issue as soon as possible.
- If there’s a noticeable delay or it doesn’t respond when using the garage door opener, it could be a problem with the signal. It could also be door opener wiring that is just starting to go.
Our best garage door repair tip for this situation is to call in a team who deals with these incidents daily, as attempting to repair the door on your own can be very dangerous. Garage doors are extremely heavy and can easily collapse and injure you. Leave it to us and we’ll have your garage door up and running again in no time! We serve the greater El Dorado Hills area, including Folsom, Plasterville, Cameron Park and Shingle Springs.